Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 39 - God is Good!!

I received the best news today, Timothy was selected via lottery to attend California Montessori Project for Kindergarten for the next school year! This is a charter school in the San Juan school district and after having a conversation with a friend (Thank you Jen W.) at Thanksgiving last year and touring the school earlier this year, we knew that this would be the best option for him. I have never stressed so much over something that was so out of my control before, but I knew I needed to turn it over to God and let it be His will. Lots of prayer later and a great phone call today, we heard that we made it!

I am so thankful that he gets to attend there and I know that it will be a good fit for him. After our mishap this year with Dewey, it was a bit discouraging. But God is GOOD and we are very grateful and feeling very blessed. There are not a lot of spaces available at this school and I know God had his hand in this decision. Thank you Lord for the blessings you pour out over us, even though we are completely undeserving.

Ok, so I have to weigh in at Jenny tomorrow and I am hoping that the bike riding has helped with this weeks totals. I will report them tomorrow.

God Bless, ~~ Trina

No comments: