Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 36 - Work, Work, and More Work!!

I definitely cannot complain about a lack of work. I have a lot on my plate right now, but it is nice to be busy. The one thing I can say about being busy is that the time flies by so fast. One minute is is Friday after work and the next, it is Monday evening.

As I was working yesterday I tried to remember the last time I had fast food, and I cannot!! That is such a good feeling. I can remember not too long back when I could not remember the last time I had anything other than fast food. Now when we tell Timmy that we are going to go out to dinner and he asks if we can go to MacDonald's and I just remind him that I choose not to go there and he says "Oh yea, you are not allowed to eat at any place where they give you food through a window into the car, right Mommy?" I think it is important for him to know that it is not that I am not "allowed" to go there, it is just that I am making a choice to eat a more healthy and balanced meal.

Good news! I am in the process of cleaning out my craft room and getting back into stamping. My goal is to be stamping regularly by the end of this month. I cannot wait to get all organized and get some projects going. I miss my stamping and crafting... Having serious withdrawals.

Have a great night! ~~ Trina

No comments: