Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 35 - Sunny Sunday

It was a beautiful day today. The sun was shining and all was good. Mike left early this morning with Timmy to go and visit his dad at the Swap meet, which left me home alone for several hours. Ahhh, how to spend them... I watched some "adult" themed TV and took a long refreshing shower. Once I was awake and ready to start my day, I hit the books and finished my homework.

When Timmy came home he was excited to tell me that he ate a hot dog with mustard only and it was yummy. He said he is a big boy now and used mustard instead of ketchup. He also told me that Grandpa's new motor home was pretty boring. There was just a couch, a bed, and a table, but not even a TV. Hmmm...

It is hard to believe that I am almost half way through the wellness challenge. It is getting easier and easier to not crave all the things I need to be avoiding and the accountability of Jenny every Friday also helps. Well, more tomorrow.

Pleasant dreams! ~~~ Trina

No comments: