Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 37 - Biggest Loser

I cannot wait to get to watch Biggest Loser tonight. I have not been able to watch an episode since before the Olympics and I have really missed it. I need to catch up on the peeps and see how they are doing. Today was a good day, lots of work again, but good.

Timmy has not had great days at school, but it is nice to know that it is just focus issues as of lately and not behavior issues. He knows that if he does not have a good day at school from start to finish, he has to take a nap when he gets home... and he considers that Cruel and Unusual Punishment. SO for the last two days, he has made choices at school that have landed him a nap. It is so funny, because he will throw a fit that he has to nap, but will end up sleeping for three hours.

Well, one class down and one to go this semester. I passed my final in PowerPoint 2007 with 100% and I have a 99.89% in the class. I have been looking to see if I can pick up a second 8 weeks class, but have not found one yet. I am going to schedule an appointment with a Counselor to make sure I am on track for graduating at the end of the fall semester.

Have a great night and more tomorrow!! ~~ Trina

No comments: