Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 7 - Way to go Saints!!

Well, I did not think I was going to watch the game, but I ended up ditching my homework to watch the Saints pull of a great win. Congratulations Saints, nicely played.

As for the Wellness Challenge, I lost my point on the goodies today. I just could not stay away from them. More will power was in order and it got lost... lol. I did get in my fruits and veggies and water though. Good thing we played on the Wii before Superbowl. It was a great kids party and we were sad that Timmy's friend could not come because he ended up sick, but all the older girls were kind enough to play Star Wars with him.

So I am at 69 points for the first week. Not off to a bad start and looking forward to each new week. I can sense the shift in habits already. I am determined to make sure that this happens from the inside out.

Have a great night. I am now off to finish my Political Science homework... ugh...

~~ Trina

No comments: