Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 9 - Huge Win Today!!!

Ok, so Timmy is not feeling well again and when he does not feel good it is hard to get him to eat, so we treated him to Burger King, and I had to go get it. UGH!!! Could I go and not get something for myself???

YES, I CAN!!!

And to top it off, Mike wanted a salad from Mac Donald's and Timmy in his most pitiful voice mentioned something about cinnamon twists, so I also went to Taco Bell for them. Talk about the ultimate challenge. But I did it. I was so proud of myself for not giving in. Thanks to this wellness challenge, I found my power to say NO. I was going to say that I had the power to say no, but I need to realize that I have always HAD the power, it has just been MIA for too many years. It felt good to dust it off and use it. :)

Well, I had better call it a night.

More tomorrow. ~~ Trina

No comments: