Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 8 - Welcome to Week 2

Ok, so I am slacking right now. I need to still get in 24 ounces of water, 45 minutes of exercise and I used my free point to have a salad from Mc Donalds. I guess it was still a success, because I did not have a hamburger and fries.

I am loving the Wii Fit Plus for getting in all my exercise. I like to hula hoop and the obstacle course the best. It is amazing how one can get 45 minutes in and forget and keep going for another 30 minutes. I made a commitment this month at Jenny to put in an additional 15 minutes 3 or more days a week and it looks good for this week.

Work is ramping up and there is excitement and trepidation in the air about the launch of the new system. I am cautiously optimistic.

I have to tell you a very innocent observation that Timothy made. He approached me today and was snacking on mini pretzel sticks when he stuck it out the side of his mouth like a cigarette and said, "see Mom, now I am a real man". I asked him what the pretzel represented in his mouth and he told me it was a "steam tube" that cool men used. Too funny and straight from the mouths of babes.

Trina

No comments: