Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 11 - Another Power Moment!!

Well, I located my power tonight by telling Mike that I did not want any ice cream. (My favorite!!) I did not want to use my free point and I have weigh in tomorrow with Jenny, so I opted out. I was very proud of myself. I also had a very successful night at the grocery store.

I can feel the habits starting to develop and it is refreshing. I have struggled a little this week since I have been so busy with work and Timmy has been sick. I am hoping he will be better enough tomorrow to be in class for his party. He had no fever today, but we have to wait for the strep test to be back in the morning.

We made valentines for the class and a gift bag for his teacher. I will post pictures tomorrow.

I must get to bed now. More tomorrow.~~ Trina

No comments: