Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4 - Going pretty smoothly, so far... :)

It has been an ok day today. At least I did not wake up with any headaches. Work kept me so busy today that I almost forgot to eat lunch, but my tummy reminded me that it was way past time to eat. I was very distracted this evening and was going to have an orange before 8pm, but by the time I looked at the clock, it was 8:30pm. Not tonight!!! I am not going to lose that point. :)

I am still on the hunt for something to make for Timmy's class and teacher. Hope to have that figured out this weekend and at least half completed also.

I had better get back to my reading, as I have a ton of Political Science homework that is due on Sunday. Yes, that is correct, I am enrolled in Political Science and PowerPoint 2007 this semester. I will only have about 4 more classes after this for my AA in Management and Mike is only 2 more classes away. Whoo Hoo!!

Sleep well.

Trina

No comments: