Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3 - Caffeine Withdrawals... UGH!!

I woke up this morning with a caffeine withdrawal headache that is what I imagine a migraine would feel like. Since I am not drinking any soda, I went two days without caffeine and paid the price. I heated up a pot of water and went through 6 cups of tea and felt much better. I am still getting in my 48 oz of water in addition to the tea.

After I took Timothy to school I spent my 45 minutes playing on my Wii Fit. I am so glad I got it for Christmas. I am glad that I am able to learn to fly like a chicken and hula hoop... :) It has been really beneficial this week also to get Timmy to run a few miles before I take him to school. It seems to calm him enough to focus on his work.

As long as I do not get the munchies in the next 30 minutes, I will have successfully completed day 3. Whoo Hoo!!

Have a great evening and I will be back tomorrow. I am plotting what to make for Valentine's for Timmy;s class. It is much easier since there are only 6 kids and 1 teacher.

~~ Trina

No comments: