Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 7 - One Week Down

It feels so good to know that I have made it one week in this personal challenge.  I have had a few days where I felt like using my free points, but then remembered why I am doing this challenge.  This challenge is a way for me to get to know myself again.  To know that I have the ability to control what decisions I make and that with the strength God has blessed me with, I am going to see this through.  I am not just wanting to do a 90 day challenge, I am wanting to make a complete inner transformation and with that I know that the outer transformation will follow.

I have always thought that I was not strong enough to get through this on my own, but I am finally starting to see that I am not alone.  I have my Creator there to lift me in the times I need Him, and comfort me instead of the food being my counselor.  My new motto is that food is for energy and sustenance, not for comfort and pleasure.  Yes, do not get me wrong, food can be enjoyable, but should not hold any power over my life.

Thank you to all of you that are constantly there to lift me when I need it and the highest praises to my Heavenly Father!

~~Trina


Day 7
Daily Points 10/10
Free Points used for the week (exercise, under 8 hrs sleep)
Weekly Points 69/70
Challenge Total  69/900

No comments: