Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 3 - Birthday Party Day

Today I have surprisingly made my 10/10 points again.  Timothy and I swam in the pool for 2 hours and it felt great.  Hard to think that the weather is supposed to bring rain tomorrow.  Timothy had a birthday party at his school buddies house and there was yummy looking cupcakes that I politely declined.  We also went out to dinner and I opted for tea, salad as my side, and no dessert. It has felt really good knowing I have been able to be strong and not cheat.

I have been able to get more than 8 hours of sleep each night and the water has not been a challenge.  Thank you God for the strength to stay on track each day.  I am so glad I am precious to God, so precious He only wants what is best for me.

“‘They shall be Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘On the day that I make them My jewels.’” Malachi 3:17

~~ Trina

Day 3
Daily Points 10/10
Weekly Points 30/70

No comments: