Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 15 - Start of Week 3

I cannot believe that I am starting my 3rd week of the challenge already.  It really has felt good to meet my goals every day, spend more time in the word, and changing my view of what food is really supposed to be for. (fuel for energy)  I have been able to make better choices and really think before I put food into my mouth.  I have been asking what my body will use that food for and it helps make better decisions.

I spent 2 hours in the pool trying to keep up with Timothy.  He is getting pretty fast with his swimming skills, as he is constantly beating me in races these days.  Some of the time I win, but I am really having to earn the win.

Off to bed, have a blessed day.

~~  Trina

Day 15
Daily Points 10/10
Free Points used for the week -
Weekly Points 10/70
Challenge Total 148/900

No comments: