Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 14 - Long Day

I feel pretty good for a 4am start this morning.  I had to commute to San Jose for work today.  I feel VERY blessed that I do not make that commute every day.  It took me 2.5 hours to get there leaving my house by 5am and it took me 4.5 hours to get home.  UGH!!!   To say the least, I was able to listen to K-Love the entire 7 hours of commute time. 

I took my Jenny breakfast and lunch, but had to use a free point for fast food on the way home.  I ate at Jack in the Box and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, small curly fries and a lemonade.  Not too bad. I probably could have done without the fries, but they were yummy.  I also have to lose a point today for exercise.  I have no time left... hmmm... can I count breaking with my right foot 80,000 times in rush hour Bay Area traffic as exercise??  Probably not...  :(

Well, I have to get some sleep so I can get more work done tomorrow.

Blessings,

~~ Trina

Day 14
Daily Points 9/10
Free Points used for the week - (exercise, fast food)
Weekly Points 69/70
Challenge Total 138/900

No comments: