Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 11 - Lesson Learned (the hard way)

Well that sucked!!  Okay, so I was having a great day and I knew I was going to get all my points again today.... when...  No!  I was bound and determined to get them ALL!! 

So Mike picked Timothy up from school at about 5:45pm and when he got home with his backpack shoved full of an entire years worth of first grade papers and workbooks, I decided he needed to finish up his static addition pages that were blank while I sifted through the rest of his work.  We got finished with that and decided to take a swim to get in our exercise and knew the pool was going to be nice and warm today. 

I did not realize that it was 7:15pm when we got into the pool so I figured my 45 minutes needed for the challenge would be perfect.  Over an hour later when we finally finished in the pool, it was after 8pm and I was just concerned with getting Timothy into bed before 9pm.  It wasn't until 9:15pm that I remembered that I had not eaten dinner and then it hit me!!  Duh!!  You are not supposed to eat after 8pm.  So I had to decide if I was going to take a free point and have dinner or count my late lunch as dinner.  I have opted for the no dinner, lots more water and I am going to be early so I do not have to think about food.  Now if I can only pass by the Food Network on TV before falling asleep. 

Lesson learned... and tomorrow is another day!!  Thanking God for the strength to resist the temptations of this lesson!

God Bless!!

~~ Trina

Day 11
Daily Points 10/10
Free Points used for the week - (exercise)
Weekly Points 40/70
Challenge Total  109/900

No comments: