Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Week!

It is so great when we hit little milestones and today was another one of those days. I went to Jenny this morning and was down another 3.5 pounds! Whoo Hoo!! Back on track and losing again.

Timothy also successfully had 5 days straight of "good" days at school. Now, if you have been following my blog, You will know that this has been a hard task to complete. If you are new to my blog, first welcome and second, Timothy is a very... hmmm... how shall we say... "spirited" 5 year old with a heart of gold, fidgety hands and a lot of things he needs to say. This combination tends to get himself into situations that are less than favorable in a classroom setting, so when we have a complete week that is 100% successful, we are going to celebrate.

Timothy knew that he earned a trip to Leatherby's (best ice cream ever) and was able to get a junior sundae. He had to eat lunch first and boy did that go down quick. He was so happy when they finally arrived with his chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and cherry that I thought he was going to pass out. He started to dig in and was going at a feverish pace when we had to remind him to breathe and slow down. He said he had to hurry because hi tummy was filling up too fast. He got through all the ice cream and Mike looked over at him and he looked as if he were going to get sick and then Mike let him know that he did not need to eat all of it and he sighed, sat back, wiped his brow and whispered, "Whew, I thought I was gonna puke!."

He leaned into me and snuggled next to me with a blissful, happy, ice cream grin on his face. I sure do love that little stinker.

Have a great night. ~~ Trina

No comments: