Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 47 - Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

Okay, first things first... I weighed in today at Jenny and I was up 1.5 pounds. No biggie and I think I figured out why. I decided that I wanted a different menu this week and went off my Jenny routine to have sandwiches. I was not paying attention to the fact that I was missing a lot of the items I needed to be eating and was shorting my calories for the day. Not good. So I guess I am not even close to weaning off anything right now, even though I really did know that. :)

I still got in all my water, fruits and veggies, just not everything else. I did not resort to eating anything bad, cause I wanted my points, just not watching close enough. Funny how our brains think "eat less and lose more", when in reality for me this week it was "eat less, gain more". I have got to re-write those tapes in my head.

Timmy had a great day at school and came home and helped me wash the Suburban. This is not an easy feat for a little man, but he was awesome. Mike came home from his parents house with the cabinets that are going into my craft room/office soon. I cannot wait to get completely organized and get to creating again. I was cleaning in there yesterday and boy did I get some ideas going in my head. Good times my friend, good times.

God Bless, ~~ Trina

No comments: