Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 42 - Runny Nose Again... ugh....

I cannot wait for the cold and flu season to be over. Timothy has a slight runny nose, but none the less, it appears to be another round for him. It was not going to keep him down today. Since he was not home last night, I was able to sleep in until... 7:30am... UGH!!! Why did I need to go pee at 7:30am?? Oh well, I was able to go back to sleep and was awaken at 10:30am by Mike telling me a buddy was on his way over and I may need to let him in...

It was a rush to make myself not look like O just woke up, even though I just did wake up... lol Anyway, we went to Mike's parents for lunch and the afternoon. Good times. :)

I hope I am able to get out of bed in the morning to get Timmy to school. Better get in bed early. :)

~~~ Trina

No comments: