Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 32 - Doh! Oops...

I totally blew it today. I had to take Timmy to the doctor and we took his homework to do while we were waiting. Got done with the doctor and went to the pharmacy to get what we needed and when we were checking out, I left his homework folder on the counter and walked out.

I was in a panic because it is due tomorrow and I was already home... Did someone find it, throw it away... UGH... I had to find that folder or life as I knew it was going to be over. I called Mike to let him know what i had done and he said why worry, he is in Kindergarten and it was a simple little paper folder with a few photo copies in it. I called the medical office and got in touch with Lost and Found and they had it. Whew!!!

But now... do I really want to drive all the way out there to get it?? I guess I will know more after dropping Timothy off tomorrow and i have to face his teacher and tell her I lost his folder. (Maybe I should get flowers... lol)

I will let you know how it goes. :) ~~~ Trina

No comments: