Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 29 - Wet, Wet, Everywhere.

I was hoping that once I arrived in Campbell that the weather would be better, but no!! It is raining harder here than it was at home. Oh well... The drive last night was a good one. I had on K-Love and sang my heart out all the way here. I am glad I brought all my Jenny food so I can try and stay on track.

The challenge is going well, I can tell that the cravings for soda and fast food are still diminishing. I am also noticing that I am not wanting food after 8pm. Good, maybe these new habits are going to help me build that healthy lifestyle.

I decided to go up to Pacifica to visit Mike's Aunt Connie and Uncle Bill. Billy and Shelby came over to visit too. I enjoyed the visit and have met my match in talkers. Whoo Hoo Aunt Connie. :) It was great getting to know them all better.

More tomorrow. Nightie Night... ~~Trina

No comments: