Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 27 - New Ride for Mike

So it appears that the "great deal" on Mike's 1970-something pickup has had its challenges. There is a backfire issue that has Mike chasing down the instructions on how to rebuild the engine. (Which I understand involves removing the engine completely.) But since he loves the truck, I remain supportive while giving him a hard time. (all the time)

We went to look at a 1994 Isuzu Trooper one of Mike's co-workers was needing to get rid of and we ended up driving it home. It was such a great deal and it is pretty roomy. Mike will need something to drive while he is working on his truck, so I am glad we were able to get it.

Timothy got into the Trooper and said "WOW, this is fancy!". He was cracking me up because the inside really needed a cleaning and there was dog hair everywhere. He asked me where the window "button" was and it was then that I had to give him his introduction to a vehicle without power windows and door locks. Too Funny!!!

More tomorrow, God Bless. ~~Trina

No comments: