Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 24 - Getting Back in the Groove Feels Great!

I am feeling great this week as I have been on track with the Wellness Challenge as well as Jenny. It is nice to feel refreshed and renewed. Since I have been going to the office all week, I was concerned about lunches, but I have been able to take lunch, fruit, yogurt, carrots, and cheese sticks. It feels good to not be craving sweets right now and I have not had the urge for fast food at all this week.

I CAN DO THIS and not be defeated!!! My brain is starting to realize that it does have a voice over my emotions and is learning how to make the emotions take a back seat. I can also feel God so working in my life right now and that alone is amazing.

Well, I hope everyone out there in Blog reader land is doing well. Sweet dreams and more tomorrow.

~~ Trina

No comments: