Monday, June 18, 2012

June 17 - Happy Father's Day

Father's Day is both a sad and joyous occasion for me.  Father's Day three years ago (didn't know it at the time) would be the last moments I spent with my father before he had a massive stroke and passed away a month later.  It is just a reminder how important every moment is with those you care for and love.  You never know which moments may be your last.

So for the joyous part, my father was an amazing father.  He might not have known how to relate to us as children, but he was an awesome mentor to us as adults.  I will forever treasure the bond and special relationship that he developed with Timothy.  I am also married to an amazing man that is the most awesome father Timothy could have. 

So, for my day...  It was ok.  It was so hot, I opted out of hanging outside.  I opted for some sweets as it has been more than 2 weeks without them.  I did realize that is makes me feel icky afterward, so I will not want to do that again for a long while. 

I am getting packed and ready to take a trip with the munchkin.  Just the 2 of us and we are very exited.

Night, night...

~~  Trina

Day 17
Daily Points 10/10
Free Points used for the week - (exercise, sweets, eating past 8pm)
Weekly Points 30/70
Challenge Total 168/900

No comments: