Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 18 - Busy got me!!

Today was a very full day of preparing, but I forgot to properly prepare my food.  Since I was not feeling hungry, I just assumed I could wait, and waiting ended up turning into no food until 2pm.  By then, I wanted easy and quick.  I ate some Kielbasa, and it was greasy... then ate nothing else until 7pm.  I had a sandwich then and my stomach was not happy. 

I will do better tomorrow, because it is another day and I know I will feel better.  I lost my exercise point because I am not going to count packing as exercise...  I am hoping to get in exercise tomorrow after we get to my cousins house.

Have a great evening.

~~  Trina

Day 18
Daily Points 9/10 (lost exercise point today)
Free Points used for the week - (exercise, sweets, eating past 8pm, fruit/veggies)
Weekly Points 39/70
Challenge Total 177/900

No comments: