Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Merrill Gardens Mother's Day Tea

I recently helped the family with a Mother's Day Tea for the senior apartment facility that Mike's Grams lives in.  My responsibility generally falls into the craft area.  One, because I do not trust myself cooking yet, and two, because it is a passion of mine. 

This year we decided on a beautiful shoe pattern I found from Ellen Hutson's web site at 
www.ellenhutson.com. I found a sale at Joann's on 2-sided paper that I felt would be perfect for shoe patterns.  They turned out perfect.




We needed to finish them off with something special, so we added a scalloped label as a flower to the front and a pretty hanky in the shoe.



The ladies all loved them and I am so happy that we were able to get them all finished.

More to come.


~~  Trina


No comments: