Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Money Holder Cards



Well I finally decided to get my act together and get some Christmas projects done. I created a version of the envelope money holder card I found here on Splitcoast. I used a large regular envelope and last year's DSP. I love how they turned out and it only took about 15 minuted per card.


The envelope is folded in half with the open flap on top. I cut the flap in half and removed the right side where the money could slip in. I then sealed the left half, created a flap for the right side that would fold over to the front when closed. I used velcro for the flap to stay closed then I layered paper and put on my ribbon and was done. I wanted to add something to the inside on the left, but could not find the right stamp or picture. I also wanted to put a tag hanging off the ribbon, but I like how they look.


Here is another one:



No comments: