Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lunch Box Tin - First Attempt


WOW!!! I thought these would be harder than this. I was excited to try and make one of these. I have had the lunch box for 2 years and have been scared to try anything with it. Well, as luck would have it, I needed to make something special for Timmy's preschool teacher as she will be leaving the school this year to persue her teaching career at an elementary school. I knew she really liked lunch boxes and what a perfect gift.


I was surprised at how easily the whole thing came together. Just stuck some paper to the outside, added a little ribbon a few stickers and ta da... I had a gift. She loved it and was excited that I had also crafted some dividers and threw in some different cards of all occasions. I will be ordering some more of these.


No comments: