Sunday, May 11, 2008

It was a Hit!

The paint can was a hit and my mother-in-law loved it!! She is someone that can understand and appreciate what goes into hand made items. She is one of the most talented people I have ever met. She can build porcelin dolls from scratch, she makes clothes, she took up quilting a few years back and excels at that as well. She is a great cook, wonderful mom mentor, great hostess, and most of all has a huge heart for her family. I will have to try and expand my horizons more often.

Ok, so getting those Mother's Day cards and paint tin was not easy. My craft/homework area is a disaster and I cannot find a thing I need, when I actually need it. I lost my cell phone earlier today because it fell into the abyss to never be heard from again. I remembered several hours later that I needed to unbury it from the pile. I guess I will just have to schedule little things once a day to catch myself.

Night for Now.

Thank you for reading and I am trying to post more regularly now that finals will be over with next week.

God Bless,

Trina

No comments: